Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Uff For Blogger need to keep Pen on running mode but in my case depends on my mood.. but wheneva i write its History :-p ohk Jokes Apart i know its not digestible :D anyways if u have clicked to check about me so.. there is nothing to about me in my post u will get to know everything check more Upcoming more posts B-)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Most Embarrasing Moments

We normally hate those situation which has Embarrassing kinda feeling. Had once twice thrice huh! Well coming to moments which changed my life, but never my behavior though but it killed my policies one by one which apparently became my embarrassing moments… It started with from 3rd till then I had clean reputation… but just a innocent mistake changed my meaning. We have to pay 15rs for Calender in school for every year, so my mom gave me that, but I spent 1.25rs from that on pineapple pieces of which I was fond. Teacher thrown my money (13.75rs) on front of me that this wont do u have to pay 15rs. After school my mom as usual came to pick me. At that time my teacher explained, I explained just I spent on pineapple just for my wish to eat.. and in return my mom told to Tuition teacher, who was even our school teacher, she[tuition teacher] just beat me with stick and calling me “U thief” which name eventually stayed with for another three years… though it didn’t matter but, it mattered whenever there was any wrong I had to face first point-out in that teacher’s mind… So embarrassing!!!!.

No comments:

Followers