Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Uff For Blogger need to keep Pen on running mode but in my case depends on my mood.. but wheneva i write its History :-p ohk Jokes Apart i know its not digestible :D anyways if u have clicked to check about me so.. there is nothing to about me in my post u will get to know everything check more Upcoming more posts B-)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Everything seems so scripted as Facebook Profile...

Me Facebook Profile.
Starts with the button Signup, many starts with me to find a friends, some are exception give a try to findout their date ;).. Am so much expressive and user friendly that u can add many other profiles to me just click add request, Thanks to Mark who makes me so beautiful day-by-day. creativity never issue, photos, videos, likes and comments, ppl like me more often ppl in India uses wall for natural cause /-;. where in my case it used to express what they have not got..
To keep more private there is chat box which is buzzed more after 11pm :). Guys more often like girls profile more thats fact opposite poles like each other has some depth that has been proven time and time again.. But there has been friends in case of boys who like each other, ive been medium where school, college, work friends join :).
Everything is scripted same has real life, friend meet, greet, jokes, fun etc even fight also not to forget ;). Ive been witness of many marriages also.. and some failure too. ppl put blame me for failure everytime, though never appreciate me for their success ergggh... :@...
M not living being, but I m the one who is used to give u a identity in front of others profiles like me...
lately there has been blame on me, that m the reason for netizen's fatigue and stress. please i just follow your instruction. Ppl fight on many Fanpages through me ultimate am reported you are at safe side :|..
There have been many happy things happened and same time many bad things as such spams which kills me :(..
I hear lot of cries on my wall, which i dont like, but other likes and comment on that :|...
I cant cry like "living being" otherwise i would have expressed that it hurts when someone reports, blocks, or deactivate[partial death], Which is worse than Pokes <3.
I only do what you want, am ready to share, like, love, post, comment, it depends upon you which words you use.. I dont know what is right or wrong, Even numbers of posts which are shared on me are Hoax!!. You decide which friend you need in my list. you develop a relation in chat box and endup on their profile by clicking "unfriend". which you can easily solve in chat box itself. dont be so dumb m just acting for you, not you!. There should be limit for crying and deactivating again and again joining back, it entertains you by you check who is your friend who misses you when ur not present ;)... huh? but why you choose me to put on partial death :|. Folks! there many things which is appearing in front of screen through me. news current affairs. still you blame me for your stress! to make more easy I fit to your Mobile also tiny way :|. Thanks to Mark who started SMS updates.
Still you are blaming me? :| there are ppl who love me more than you but i have been awarded to you, give services. so treat me as friend not a just profile or any china phone :-/
when others use privacy you cant blame me. its for good only.
Hope you be with me long and understand others too ;)

No comments:

Followers